Front End Developer @ Barcelona
To complete our team we are looking for someone striving to learn, to try new technologies and to innovate.
You will have the opportunity to work closely with experienced colleagues in a young, high-performance and continuously evolving environment. What will you do? We are looking for a developer specialised in Front End. Your primary focus will be the development of the user interface screens following project's UX principles while ensuring good practices, like application responsiveness.
-Develop and maintain Angular components & update state management with Redux
-Writing maintainable, reusable, testable, and efficient code
-Focus on UI performance, input security and data protection by following best practices in the field
-Work together with Team Lead and Architectural Office to find options to evolve technically the UI.
Required Skills & Experience
• Software development related degree or equivalent in education or experience
• 1 to 3 years of experience in Frontend development
• Knowledge of NodeJS and frameworks available for it
• Intermediate English level (B1)
• EU work permit
• Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming
• Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
• Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimising output to match the specific platform
• Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
• Redux & Redux-Loop
• Elastic Search
• Experience with Agile methodologies
• Conversational English level (B2)
What do we offer?
• A competitive salary package based on your experience
• Long term commitment
• Full time position
• You will work in a very spacious and bright office located in the heart of sunny Barcelona.
• Relocation support if needed
• Flexible working hours
• Private health insurance
• Ticket Restaurant and Transport
• Sponsored Gym membership
• Company training programs
• Free commodities (water, coffee, tea, fruit…)
• Team building events
• Referral bonus if you bring other talented people like you
• Annual trip for the whole team to different locations
Are you up for the challenge?Apply now!
In partnership with Katholiek Onderwijs Vlaanderen (Belgium Catholic Schools Education Secretary) we develop applications that allow all schools and CLB (Guidance centres) to manage their tasks and integrate with the many systems that are provided by the Flemish Government.