At Lemonade, creating the best solutions drives our decisions.
Innovation is at our core. We like to experiment and to try exciting things every day. Finding the perfect user experience is exciting for us and something we work hard to accomplish.
We enjoy having a coffee and discussing Serverless Architectures while we brainstorm all together about how to trigger the coffee machine with an AWS Lambda.
We are thrilled to announce an opening for our project with a European Union Agency. This project consists of developing a critical application in the area of security and border control with a global impact.
We are now looking to expand our Spain based team with a Full Stack Developer with experience in Java and React who is able to work in an autonomous way in a high-performance environment with top colleagues.
Knowledge in event-driven Architecture and Kafka would be advantageous.
We are looking for developers willing to work in challenging projects, with creative minds and people who enjoy working in collaborative teams.
What will you do?
- Analyse, design, build new and maintain existing enterprise services and web applications based on Java and React in an event sourcing architecture;
- Ensure the developed services and applications achieve the high volume and high scale requirements the projects have;
- Incorporate existing code and reusable assets in the development of a new application;
- Estimate tasks required to complete various development projects including time and resources required;
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience in Java and web applications
- 2+ years of experience in front end frameworks like Angular or React
- Quality-oriented way of working
- Conversational English level (B2)
- EU work permit
- Flexible to perform different tasks depending on the needs of the project
- Ability to work effectively & efficiently with various diverse work teams (Development, Testing and Project Management) who might be geographically distributed (e.g. Brussels/Athens)
- Due to the nature of the project, every person needs to get a security clearance that will be performed by the Company and the corresponding authorities.
- Software development related degree (3+ years)
- Experience with Elasticsearch
- Knowledge of Apache Flink and Kafka
- Experience working with relational databases
- Knowledge of event sourcing principles and best practices will be considered as an asset;
- XP Practices experience
- Design Patterns
- SQL writing and optimizing skills
- Ability to draft technical documentation
What do we offer?
- A competitive salary package based on your experience
- Long term commitment
- Full-time position
- Possibility to work from home or from our offices in Barcelona or Valencia.
- Training & mentorship programs to boost your career
- Relocation support if needed
- Flexible working hours
- Private health insurance
- Sponsored gym membership
- Ticket Restaurant and Transport
- Company training programs
- Free commodities (water, coffee, tea, fruit…)
- Team building events
- Referral bonus if you bring other talented people like you
- An annual trip for the whole team to different locations.
Are you up for the challenge?