Full Stack JS Developer @ Barcelona
At Lemonade, creating the best solutions drives our decisions.
Innovation is at our core. We like to experiment and to try exciting things every day. Finding the perfect user experience is exciting for us and something we work hard to accomplish.
We are an international and multicultural Company. We believe in flexibility, autonomy and trust as engines that allow our people to reach its full potential.
Above all, we are a team. We strive to improve ourselves and achieve our goals.
We are glad to announce a new opening for our Barcelona team. We work in partnership with Katholiek Onderwijs Vlaanderen (Catholic Schools Education Secretary of Belgium) to develop applications that allow all schools and CLBs (Guidance centres) to manage their tasks and integrate with the many systems that are provided by the Flemish Government. We have developers working in Agile distributed teams in Barcelona, Brussels and Buenos Aires.
To complete our team we are looking for someone striving to learn, to try new technologies and to innovate.
You will have the opportunity to work closely with experienced colleagues in a young, high-performance and continuously evolving environment.
What will you do?
Your primary focus will be the development of web application's user interfaces following the project's UX principles while ensuring good practices like application responsiveness. In addition, it will be your responsibility to implement back-end services by reusing existing universal APIs, making sure the right patterns are applied while interacting from the UI.
Main tasks: -Develop and maintain Angular components & update state management with Redux -Writing maintainable, reusable, testable, and efficient code -Focus on UI performance, input security and data protection by following best practices in the field -Work together with Team Lead and Architectural Office to find options to evolve technically the UI.
Required Skills & Experience
- Software development related degree or equivalent in education or experience
- 1 to 3 years of experience in Frontend development
- Knowledge of NodeJS and frameworks available for it
- Conversational English level (B2)
- EU work permit
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Redux & Redux-Loop
- Elastic Search
- Experience with Agile methodologies
What do we offer?
- A competitive salary package based on your experience
- Long term commitment
- Full time position
- You will work in a very spacious and bright office located in the heart of sunny Barcelona.
- Training & mentorship programs to boost your career
- Relocation support if needed
- Flexible working hours
- Private health insurance
- Ticket Restaurant and Transport
- Sponsored Gym membership
- Company training programs
- Free commodities (water, coffee, tea, fruit…)
- Team building events
- Referral bonus if you bring other talented people like you
- Annual trip for the whole team to different locations
Are you up for the challenge?Apply now!
In partnership with Katholiek Onderwijs Vlaanderen (Belgium Catholic Schools Education Secretary) we develop applications that allow all schools and CLB (Guidance centres) to manage their tasks and integrate with the many systems that are provided by the Flemish Government.