Functional Analyst @ Barcelona
At Lemonade, creating the best solutions drives our decisions.
Innovation is at our core. We like to experiment and to try exciting things every day. Finding the perfect user experience is exciting for us and something we work hard to accomplish.
We are an international and multicultural Company. We believe in flexibility, autonomy and trust as engines that allow our people to reach its full potential. Above all, we are a team. We strive to improve ourselves and achieve our goals.
We are thrilled to announce an opening for our project with a Directorate of the European Commission (DG-TAXUD).
This project consists of developing a set of technically challenging applications that will have a deep impact on international trade.
We are now looking to expand our Barcelona based team with a Functional Analyst who can work autonomously in a high-performance environment with top colleagues.
We are looking for candidates willing to work in challenging projects and people who enjoy working in collaborative teams.
What will you do?
- Gather requirements with stakeholders and create the PBI (Product Backlog Items), ensuring that the understanding of that requirement is shared at all levels
- Produce Impact Analysis Report and get the agreement of the stakeholders
- Maintain the functional and technical documentation based on the requirement
- Model the solution using UML (mainly Use Case diagram, Sequence Diagram, and Activity diagram), BPM and ER diagram (Entity Relationship)
- Write complex SQL queries when it is required in the context of an analysis
- Work, provide functional/business support and communicate clearly with the business unit, client stakeholder, development team, operations team, and QA team
- Work closely to the Product Owner and Project Manager to generate insights towards the product roadmap
- Apply the Agile principles and ceremonies in the teams
Required Skills & Experience
- +2 years of work experience in Functional or Business Analysis area
- Good communication skills at all levels
- Good collaboration skills with the client, development team, QA team and operations team who might be geographically distributed (Brussels/Athens)
- Good functional and technical documentation writing skills in the English language
- Knowledge of solution/business modelling
- SQL writing skills
- Flexible to perform different tasks depending on the needs of the project
- Intermediate English level (B2)
- EU work permit
- Information Technology or Business related degree or equivalent in education or experience
- Experience with Agile methodology
What do we offer?
- A competitive salary package based on your experience
- Long term commitment
- Full-time position
- You will work in a very spacious and bright office located in the heart of sunny Barcelona.
- Relocation support if needed
- Flexible working hours
- Private health insurance
- Sponsored gym membership
- Ticket Restaurant and Transport
- Company training programs
- Free commodities (water, coffee, tea, fruit…)
- Team building events
- Referral bonus if you bring other talented people like you
- An annual trip for the whole team to different locations.
Are you up for the challenge?Apply now!
We are thrilled to announce an opening for our project with a Directorate of the European Commission (DG-TAXUD). This project consists of developing a set of technically challenging applications that will have a deep impact on international trade.