At Lemonade, creating the best solutions drives our decisions.
Innovation is at our core. We like to experiment and to try exciting things everyday. Finding the perfect user experience is exciting for us and something we work hard to accomplish.
We enjoy having a coffee and discussing about Serverless Architectures while we brainstorm all together about how to trigger the coffee machine with an AWS Lambda.
We are thrilled to announce an opening for the Lemonade Architectural Office team.
Our Architectural Office was born a couple of years ago and its mission is to provide internal and external technical support to the Lemonade teams in regards to System Architectures Assessment & Design, Technically complex developments, PoCs, Project boost, Development environments, etc.
We are a team of Architects and Expert Developers passionate about knowledge sharing, obsessed with quality and good practices.
We are currently looking for a hands-on Architect to join our team.
What will you do?
- You will participate in the design and development of highly distributed complex enterprise systems, defying balanced solutions in cost and time.
- You will be involved in many projects to ensure industry trends, good practices and patterns are applied.
- You will participate in PoCs to validate technically complex solutions.
- You will mentor, technically, members of the company.
- You will be a technical referent for clients and colleagues.
- You will have to stay up-to-date with technology trends and emerging technologies.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of experience as a Software Architect.
- 5+ years of experience as a Software Developer.
- Obsession for quality and testing.
- Continuous learner.
- Engineer mindset.
- DevOps enthusiast.
- Familiar with architecture and integration patterns.
- Familiar with any modelling language (e.g. Archimate, UML).
- Strong communication and knowledge sharing skills.
- Experience with at least Java, polyglot if possible.
- JavaEE Experience (WS, JMS, EJBs, APIs).
- Extensive experience with highly distributed systems
- Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision, in a distributed team environment.
- Advanced English Level (B2.3/C1)
- EU work permit
- ES/CQRS experience
- Kafka, KSQL, Kafka streams
- Apache Flink
- Kubernetes (Openshift, Tanzu orchestrators)
- Reactive systems
What do we offer?
- A competitive salary package based on your experience.
- Long term commitment.
- Full-time position.
- Possibility to work from home or from our offices in Barcelona or Valencia.
- Training & mentorship programs to boost your career.
- Relocation support if needed.
- Flexible working hours.
- Private health insurance.
- Sponsored gym membership.
- Ticket Restaurant and Transport.
- Company training programs.
- Free commodities at the office (water, coffee, tea, fruit…).
- Team building events.
- Referral bonus if you bring other talented people like you.
- An annual trip for the whole team to different locations.
Are you up for the challenge?