At Lemonade, creating the best solutions drives our decisions.
Innovation is at our core. We like to experiment and to try exciting things every day. Finding the perfect user experience is exciting for us and something we work hard to accomplish.
We enjoy having a coffee and discussing Serverless architecture while we brainstorm all together about how to trigger the coffee machine with an AWS Lambda.
We are thrilled to announce an opening for our project with a Directorate of the European Commission.
This project consists of developing a set of technically challenging applications that will have a deep impact on international trade.
We are now looking to expand our Spain-based team with a QA Automation Analyst to assess software quality through manual and automated testing, who is able to work in an autonomous way in a high-performance environment with top colleagues.
We are looking for people willing to work on challenging projects, with creative minds, and people who enjoy working in collaborative teams
Required Skills & Experience
- +2 years of experience as a QA Automation Analyst or similar role
- Test definition
- Experience in Java, Selenium, ReadyAPI, LoadUI, Unit testing
- Linux command line experience
- Quality-oriented way of working
- Conversational English level (B2)
- EU work permit
- Ability to work effectively & efficiently with various diverse work teams (Development, Testing, and Project Management) who might be geographically distributed (Brussels/Athens)
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration
- Experience with Python
- Experience with Oracle WebLogic server
- SQL database experience
What do we offer?
- A competitive salary package based on your experience
- Long term commitment
- Full-time position
- Possibility to work from home or from our offices in Barcelona or Valencia
- Training & mentorship programs to boost your career
- Relocation support if needed
- Flexible working hours
- Private health insurance
- Sponsored gym membership
- Ticket Restaurant and Transport
- Company training programs
- Free commodities (water, coffee, tea, fruit…)
- Team building events
- Referral bonus if you bring other talented people like you
- An annual trip for the whole team to different locations.
Are you up for the challenge?